The department of Mechanical Engineering was established in 2011 and it offers four year degree course. The Department has dedicated experienced and well qualified faculty. The laboratories and workshops are well equipped with excellent training aids and modern machineries. The Department ensures quality professional educations considering the need of the industries.
Mechanical Engineering Department envisions a concept of Quality Engineering Education that will graduate mechanical Engineers who are professionally competent and highly qualified for further advance training to suit the need of society.
Departments Vision & Mission
The vision of the Mechanical Department is to get global recognition as an outstanding engineering institute, continuously striving in pursuit of excellence in teaching, learning, research, and entrepreneurship and which will produce quality engineers to meet the ever-changing needs of the industry and the society.
- To provide a platform to the students to enrich their technical and social skills to make them ready for global competition.
- To encourage the students to use the different modern tools and multidisciplinary approaches for solving real-life problems.
- To create awareness about the social and environmental responsibilities.
- To support them to enhance analytical and logical skills for problem-solving.
- To develop a coalition with other leading institutes of learning and research, industry, and alumni for excellence in teaching, research, and entrepreneurship.