Shri. Gopinath Mahadeo Vedak Pratisthan is registered Trust under Bombay Trust Act, 1950 with Registration No. E-3094-Pune on 22.06.2000 having Registration address 30,Laxmi Park , Pune-30.
Late Hon. Gopinath Mahadeo Vedak
Late Hon. Jankibai Gopinath Vedak
Hon Dr. Nandkumar G. Vedak
Chairman & Managing Trustee
Hon. Shri. Unmesh N. Vedak
Mrs. Sanjivani N. Vedak
Mrs. Sajani U. Vedak
Mrs. Janani P. Shrungi
Secretary & Trustee
|Sr. No.||Name of the member||Designation|
|1||Hon. Dr. Nandkumar. G. Vedak||Chairman|
|2||Hon. Shri Unmesh. N. Vedak||Secretary|
|3||Hon. Mrs. Sanjivani N. Vedak||Member of trust|
|4||Hon. Mrs. Sajani U. Vedak||Member of trust|
|5||Hon. Mrs. Janani P. Shrungi||Member of trust|
|6||Hon. Shri. Yashwant Gholap||Member of trust|
|7||Hon. Shri. Shriniwas Bendkhale||Member (Industrialist)|
|8||Regional Director, WRo, AICTE||Ex-Officio|
|9||Dr. S. N. Bansal||Member (Educationalist)|
|10||Dr. R. N. Duche||Member (Educationalist)|
|11||Director DTE Maharashtra||Ex-Officio|
|12||Registrar University of Mumbai||Ex-Officio|
|13||Dr. D. N. Jaiswal||Member secretary|
G. M. Vedak Institute of Technology was established in the year 2011 under the flagship of Shri.Gopinath Mahadeo Vedak Trust.
It is the brainchild of great Visionary, Founder and Chairman Dr. (Shri.) Nandkumar Gopinath Vedak and Trustee and Secretary Shri. Unmesh Nandkumar Vedak, aiming to cater professional engineering education to urban as well as needy students of rural areas. Institute is located in the hilly region near Mumbai and is easily accessible by Road and Railway Infrastructure.
Institute is spread over 11 acres of land and has well planned, attractive palatial building for administration, teaching, laboratories, seminar halls, workshops and canteen facilities. Institute has well furnished separate hostel facilities for boys and girls. G.M. Vedak Institute of Technology is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (A.I.C.T.E.), New Delhi, Recognized by the Directorate of Technical Education (D.T.E.), Government of Maharashtra and is affiliated to University of Mumbai. The Institute imparts four years degree courses` in the stream of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, Computer Engineering and having intake capacity of 60 students in each branch.
- The college is located in the hilly region near Mumbai and environment is totally pollution free thereby making atmosphere conductive for studies. The location of the college is well connected with the road as well railway infrastructure.
- The climatic condition is moderate & temperature varies from 16 °C to 32 °C(approx.) depending upon season throughout the year.
- The college is spread over 10.12 acres of land with constructed functional areas of 1, 85,000 Sq.ft.
- The college has independent well lite classroom with natural light and ventilation.
- The Laboratories & Workshops are well equipped with advanced machinery and equipments.
- The Institute has a huge Library and Reading Room facility along with the Internet facility for E-Library whereby students can access various national and international journals, magazines, books, etc. keeping themselves updated to various technologies and ideas available globally.
- There is canteen facility in the college campus which can cater hygienic food to the students.
- There is a sports section and playground facility which encourages the students to participate in various sports activities and providing recreation to the students.
- Expertise of the Professors & Teaching staff guide the students to achieve high degree of knowledge in their respective subjects and help them to qualify the examinations successfully. Results of the college have been good and consistent.
- There are separate Hostels for Boys & Girls. Both the Hostels have rooms which are well furnished and have independent cupboard and study table for each student.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in the college as well as in the Hostel premises, thereby ensuring fear free environment to the students.
- There is a Training and Placement cell in the college which will guide the passing out students and prepare them for interviews and interaction with the industry, so that they can be absorbed and perform efficiently. The college is in the Delhi-Dighi Port Industrial Corridor and in the proximity of Roha MIDC and Vile-Bhagad MIDC which has many small scale as well as large scale Industries.