The department of Mechanical Engineering was established in 2011 and it offers four year degree course. The Department has dedicated experienced and well qualified faculty. The laboratories and workshops are well equipped with excellent training aids and modern machineries. The Department ensures quality professional educations considering the need of the industries.
Mechanical Engineering Department envisions a concept of Quality Engineering Education that will graduate mechanical Engineers who are professionally competent and highly qualified for further advance training to suit the need of society.
Departments Vision & Mission
• To provide a platform to the students to enrich the technical and social skills to make them ready for global competition.
• To encourage to the students to use the different modern tools and multidisciplinary approach for solving real life problems.
• To create the awareness about the social and environmental responsibilities.
• To support them to enhance analytical and logical skills for problem solving.
• To develop coalition with other leading institutes of learning and research, industry and alumni for excellence in teaching, research and entrepreneurship.