DVV Clarifications - SSR Metrics
Finding of DVV
Link for Response of HEI
Teachers of the Institution participate in following activities related to curriculum development and assessment of the affiliating University and/are represented on the following academic bodies during the last five years.
Provide nomination letter from their Affiliating University / competent authority for setting of question paper for UG/PG programmes. 2.Provide supporting document for the selected option any of the numbers 1,3 and 4 shown in 1.1.3
Percentage of Programmes in which Choice Based Credit System (CBCS)/ elective course system has been implemented.
Provide Affiliating University circular/letter stating implementation of CBCS for each programme.
Number of Add on /Certificate programs offered during the last five years
Provide the list of programs with more than 30 hrs duration, list of students enrolled (with signature of students) and summary report of each program signed by the heady of the institution.
Average percentage of students enrolled in Certificate/ Add-on programs as against the total number of students during the last five years.
Provide the no of students (with name list) completed (duration more than 30 hrs) the programs wise and year wise.
Average percentage of courses that include experiential learning through project work/field work/internship during last five years.
Provide the course corresponding project work/field work/internship year-wise during last five years.
Percentage of students undertaking project work/field work/ internships (Data for the latest completed academic year.
Provide all 35 students mention separately those who are undertaking the field projects / internship program-wise in the last completed academic year along with the details of title, place of work etc signed by the Head of the institution.
Institution obtains feedback on the syllabus and its transaction at the institution from the following stakeholders.
Provide action taken report all the five years signed by the Head of the institution.
Feedback process of the Institution may be classified as follows:
Provide feedback analysis report for the teachers, employers and alumni for last five years signed by the head of the institution.
Average Enrolment percentage (Average of last five years).
In section 2 student enrollment for the last five years it showing tribble digit. Whereas, in this section 2.1.1 single and two digit numbers. Please provide proof for it.
In section 2.1.2 total students were 6. Whereas for academic year 2020-2021 it showing 7. Ambiguity observed in the numbers. Please cross verify and resubmit on college letter head with principal signature and stamp.
Average percentage of seats filled against reserved categories (SC, ST, OBC, Divyangjan, etc. as per applicable reservation policy ) during the last five years ( exclusive of supernumerary seats).
Attach the copy of letter issued by the state government indicating the reserved category.
Student- Full time teacher ratio (Data for the latest completed academic year)
Calculate student teacher ratio from the data of total number of students enrolled in the year 2020-21 and full time teacher.
Ratio of students to mentor for academic and other related issues (Data for the latest completed academic year )
1. Total number of students showing summary of student mentor allotment for (Ex: mechanical department for an academic year of 20-21 as 163). Whereas, total number of students admitted in the academic year 20-21 is mentioned as 7 for three departments. Please crosscheck and resubmit with proof.
2. Issues raised and resolved in the mentor system need to be uploaded with proof.
Average percentage of full time teachers against sanctioned posts during the last five years
1. List of faculty as per the institute website and the list of faculty authenticated by the head of HEI numbers are mismatching. Kindly provide relevant proof for it.
2. Provide only regular faculty list and avoid temporary and part-time faculty names in the uploaded list.
Average percentage of full time teachers with Ph. D. / D.M. / M.Ch. / D.N.B Superspeciality / D.Sc. / D.Litt. during the last five years (consider only highest degree for count)
1.Please provide appointment letter and PhD degree certificates of all the faculty as per data provided in the section 184.108.40.206.
Average teaching experience of full time teachers in the same institution (Data for the latest completed academic year in number of years)
1.As per the college website only five faculty members were mentioned in the department of mechanical engineering. Whereas, for academic year 20-21 uploaded list it is showing 8. similarly for all the department. Kindly provide correct details with relevant proof.
Average pass percentage of Students during last five years
1.Please provide certified report from the controller of the examination of the affiliated university indicating pass percentage of students of the final year (Final Semester) eligible for the degree program year wise.
Number of Seminars/conferences/workshops conducted by the institution during the last five years
1. Provide the list of participant with respective signatures for the offline program.
Number of papers published per teacher in the Journals notified on UGC website during the last five years
1. In the year 2018-2019 it is a book chapter not a journal article.
2. In the year 2016-17 publication, please provide valid link.
Number of books and chapters in edited volumes/books published and papers published in national/ international conference proceedings per teacher during last five years
1.Please provide the photocopy of the cover page, front page and first page of the publication related to book/chapter in edited volumes.
2.Please cross verify and resubmit the data as per the requirements.
Number of awards and recognitions received for extension activities from government/ government recognised bodies during the last five years.
1.Provide e copy of award letter/certificates from government and government recognized bodies only.
Number of extension and outreach programs conducted by the institution through NSS/NCC, Government and Government recognised bodies during the last five years
1.Please provide geotag photos of activities.
The Institution has several collaborations/linkages for Faculty exchange, Student exchange, Internship, Field trip, On-job training, research etc during the last five years
1. Provide Copies of collaboration/related document indicating the nature of collaboration activities year wise.
Number of functional MoUs with national and international institutions, universities, industries, corporate houses etc. during the last five years
1.Provide the list of activities conducted under each MoU along with dates of starting and completion year wise as endorsed by both parties.
Percentage of classrooms and seminar halls with ICT- enabled facilities such as smart class, LMS, etc. (Data for the latest completed academic year)
1. Provide geotagged photographs of ICT enabled classroom/seminar halls.
Average percentage of expenditure, excluding salary for infrastructure augmentation during last five years(INR in Lakhs)
1.Provide the highlighted relevant items in audited income and expenditure statement (Example: avoid recurring expenditure on laboratory maintenance of infrastructure and acquisition of books and journals)
The institution has subscription for the following e-resources
1. Attach the e-copy of the letter of subscription and membership.
2. Provide the purchase order copy of journal subscription.
3. Provide the books purchase order copy.
Average annual expenditure for purchase of books/e-books and subscription to journals/e- journals during the last five years (INR in Lakhs)
1. Provide consolidated extract of expenditure for purchase of books and journals during last five years duly attested by Charted Accountant with seal.
2. Attach audit income/expenditure statement highlighting the expenditure for purchase of books and journals.
Percentage per day usage of library by teachers and students ( foot falls and login data for online access) during the latest completed academic year
1. Provide certified e-copy of the lodger for footfalls for any 5 working days.
2. Attach certified screenshots of the data for the same 5 working days of online access.
Student – Computer ratio (Data for the latest completed academic year)
Provide the photocopy stock entries of the computers.
Bandwidth of internet connection in the Institution
Please provide proof of payment for the internet connection signed by the head of the institution.
Average percentage of expenditure incurred on maintenance of infrastructure (physical and academic support facilities) excluding salary component during the last five years(INR in Lakhs)
It is found that for some of the years, the audited statement is not signed by the CA, hence, provide an audited income and expenditure statement highlighting the items of expenditure incurred on maintenance of physical facilities and academic support facilities duly certified by the Head of the Institution and the CA.
Average percentage of students benefited by scholarships and freeships provided by the Government during last five years
Upload the sanction letter for the scholarship. (Government only – both state and central)
Average percentage of students benefitted by scholarships, freeships etc. provided by the institution / non- government agencies during the last five years
Please provide an audited statement showing the expenditure on scholarships.
Capacity building and skills enhancement initiatives taken by the institution include the following
1. Provide Geo tagged Photographs for each scheme or event
2. For the life skills (yoga, physical fitness, health, and hygiene) programme, provide attendance and certificates for any five students .
Average percentage of placement of outgoing students during the last five years
Please provide the list of students placed along with placement details such as name of the company, compensation, for the year 2019-20, 2018-19, 2017-18 and 2016-17
Average number of sports and cultural events/competitions in which students of the Institution participated during last five years (organised by the institution/other institutions)
Please remember that competitions organised by the institution without the participation of their own students will not be considered here. Report of the events/along with photographs appropriately dated and captioned year wise. 1. Provide copy of circular/brochure indicating such kind of activities.
2. Provide the list of students participated in different events year-wise
Implementation of e-governance in areas of operation
1. Screenshots of the user interfaces for each module that represent your institute’s name should be provided.
2. Provide proof or bills for the expenditure on implementation of e-governance in the areas of operation. 3. Please provide the institutional expenditure statements for the heads of E-governance implementation reflected in the audited statement signed by the CA
Average percentage of teachers undergoing online/ face-to-face Faculty Development Programmes (FDP)during the last five years (Professional Development Programmes, Orientation / Induction Programmes, Refresher Course, Short Term Course ).
1. Please provide the appointment letter of Prof. R. B. Kamble, duly signed by the competent authority.
2. She attended the programme with another institution’s affiliation during June 2019. Hence, it will not be considered for count.
3. Provide annual reports highlighting the programs undertaken by the teaching faculties
The Institution has facilities for alternate sources of energy and energy conservation measures
Provided proof for solar energy and LED bulbs in built-in geo-tagged photographs, similar to sensor-based water pumps (not manually geo-tagged photographs)
Green campus initiatives include:
Provided in built-in geo-tagged video.
Quality audits on environment and energy are regularly undertaken by the Institution and any awards received for such green campus initiatives:
Provide the supporting document for the claims made
The Institution has disabled-friendly, barrier free environment
Provide in built-in geo-tagged photographs.(Attached photographs are not geotagged).
The Institution has a prescribed code of conduct for students, teachers, administrators and other staff and conducts periodic programmes in this regard.
1. Provide the policy document on code of ethics.
2 Provide the Circulars and geo tagged photographs of the activities organized under the metric for teachers, students, administrators and other staffs
3. Attach the document showing Code of Conduct for students, teachers, governing body and administration as approved by the competent authority