Internal Quality Assurance cell(IQAC)
- Quality Policy
- IQAC Committee
- IQAC Meetings
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was constituted in G. M. Vedak Institute of Technology, Tala, to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institution.
To ensure quality culture as the prime concern for the Higher Education Institutions through institutionalizing and internalizing all the initiatives taken with internal and external support.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks;
- Relevant and quality academic/ research programmes;
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society;
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning;
- The credibility of assessment and evaluation process;
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services;
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Member||Designation in Committee||Contact No.|
|1||Prof. S. E. Gawali (HOD EXTC)||Chairman||9420645703|
|2||Prof.S. B. More (EXTC Dept)||Member||9881590660|
|3||Prof. S. S. Kasare(Comp Dept.)||Member||9552128445|
|4||Prof. R. B. Kamble (Civil Dept)||Member||8888228154|
|5||Prof. P. N. Kaninde (ASH Dept.)||Member||9307672764|